Agile Joints - Dog Arthritis and Joint Support
- May help with activity associated with normal, daily exercise.
- Helps maintain flexibility and normal, comfortable motion.
- For joints, cartilage, ligaments and joint fluid.
- May benefit normal recovery following orthopaedic surgery.
- Appropriate for dogs of all ages.
Order Agile Joints today and help your dog maintain agility and an active quality of life!
- 1 bottle = 2 oz (59 ml) a 1 month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
What is Agile Joints?
Agile Joints was formulated to address mobility and help maintain a normal range of motion in canine joints. Older pets in particular may benefit from extra support. It is common for our pets to require additional support for joints and connective tissue.
From our wholistic veterinarian... "In my practice, almost all the pets over the age of ten need some degree of support to maintain normal cartilage"
What is Agile Joints used for?
Appropriate for all joints. Commonly used for shoulders, hip, knees, ankles, elbows and vertebrae. This proprietary blend of herbs works effectively to support the physiology of the joint tissues in all canine sizes and breeds.
The joints of the body are made up of the bones of the joint, cartilage that covers the ends of the bones, ligaments and a joint capsule containing synovial fluid. This fluid works to lubricate the joint and works as a shock absorber when your pet walks, jumps and plays. All of these components need to be comfortable and working smoothly for the healthy function of the joint. Additionally, normal circulation into these areas helps to transport nutrients in and take waste products out.
Agile Joints nourishes the components of the joint tissue by supporting all the parts of the joints. Free radical formation can affect the joint.
Does my dog require joint support?
Dogs frequently benefit from joint support. If your pet has a reluctance to stand up or climb stairs this is a good indication.
Watch for these:
- Your dog favours one side of his body
- Less interest in food
- Aversion to being touched or petted
- Your dog has less interest in activities he previously enjoyed: running, swimming, playing, etc.
Large canine breeds tend to need joint support more often than smaller breeds. This is most likely attributable to the extra body weight putting additional stress on the joints. What is less clear is why purebred dogs – particularly males – often need support than mixed breeds.
There is no way to entirely eliminate the probability that support will be needed one day. But as a pet owner, you can help by ensuring your dog gets plenty of regular exercise, without overdoing it. This will help keep your dog's joints healthy and well lubricated. It will also keep him from becoming overweight, which tends to make matters worse.
A note from our veterinarian...
- A good diet goes a long way for maintaining healthy joints and keeping weight within a healthy range. Excess weight can put more stress on the joints.
Can my dog take Agile Joints with medications?
Use caution if your pet is taking steroid medication or NSAIDS (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). Do not use with blood thinners. If your pet is taking medications, it is advisable to consult a veterinarian before using the product.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use.
We know animals can be finicky! Agile Joints is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavour. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
TIP! from Dr. Jan: This product is even more effective if administration amount is doubled for the first four weeks. Thereafter, amount can be decreased or tapered to the regular amount. Most dogs respond optimally starting with this increased amount.
Not to be used during pregnancy.
May be a GI irritant. Use with caution in animals at risk for GI ulceration. Use caution with renal dysfunction. Use caution with steroid medications, NSAIDS or blood-thinners.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
*Keep this liquid away from clothing or anything that may stain! It contains Turmeric, an ingredient that may stain countertops, furniture, etc.
- Devil's Claw tuber (Harpagophytum procumbens): One of the main herbs used for the joints, both in animals and humans. Devil's Claw contains high values of constituents called iridoid glycosides. This constituent has been shown to have a significant affect on all joints of the body.
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum offinicale): Full of minerals, Dandelion root works in a supportive role in this formula to keep healthy levels of uric acid and aids the body to metabolize (through the liver) and excrete normal amounts of waste products and water.
- Sarsaparilla root (Smilax officinalis): Often used by athletes to improve performance, this well known herb contains specific components that keep joints moving easily.
- Yucca root (Yucca glauca): Native to Mexico, Yucca root is a food source plant containing valuable phytochemicals for use with joints (steroidal saponins and reservatrol).
- Boswellia gum (Boswellia serrata): Agile Joints contains a small amount of Boswellia gum. This potent resin, containing boswellic acid, has been well studied for its powerful affect on joint health.
- This powerful herb has been the subject of many studies in recent years, particularly for its usefulness in joint health. It has been found to target key pathways that affect the joint. It is highly antioxidant and also used for general immunity and digestive health. Standardized to 10% water soluble curcuminoids.
...383 mg per ml (20 drops / ml)
- Bromelain: Commonly used for digestion, this enzyme from pineapple stems is also aptly utilized for maintaining joint agility. Bromelain, containing proteolytic enzymes, has been used to support joints subjected to repetitive motion (such as in sport) and for normal recovery following orthopedic surgery.
...2400 GDU per ml (20 drops / ml)
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavour, vegetable glycerin
Orders will be dispatched within 2 working days of receipt, Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays) and wherever possible will be dispatched the same day.
We do not process any deliveries over weekends or on bank holidays. Deliveries are made between 7am and 7pm (later at busy periods).
FREE when you spend over £39 or £3.95 if less (mainland only)
Delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch (this can be longer at busy periods such as run up to Christmas etc)
Tracked for service with courier
Next Working Day Delivery (Mainland Only)
Available for £5.95 regardless of spend value
Delivery next working day if ordered before 12noon
(note: orders dispatched on a Friday will be delivered Monday, weekend orders will ship Monday for Tuesday delivery).
DPD or Royal Mail Tracked service. This is for Mainland UK addresses only
Email or text advising of a one hour delivery time slot. This will arrive the morning of your delivery day.
This service is a tracked next day service but the couriers will only guarantee delivery within 2 working days. At peak times this could be more likely. Please only contact us if you have not had delivery after 2 working days.
*Non Mainland Delivery is charged at £4.95 for Standard Delivery
Further details regarding delivery information can be found on our Delivery Information Page.