Comfort Gold - Dog Support Supplement for Physical Comfort
A non-addictive formula that supports physical comfort in dogs & helps them rest.
- Supports healthy blood flow and movement
- Supports your pet's natural ability to rest well
- Keeps your pet comfortable and content
- No side effects, non-addictive and gentle on the stomach
- Use intermittently, as needed
- Contains certified organic and ethically harvested ingredients
Support for your dog's physical comfort!
- 1 bottle = 2 oz (59 ml) a 1 month supply for most dogs
What is Comfort Gold?
Comfort Gold is a proprietary combination of five herbs that work in unison to support and help maintain a physical level of comfort for your dog. The need for this formula can be associated with normal, daily activity.
What is Comfort Gold used for?
Non-addictive and gentle, this formula is often administered in conjunction with supplements that support joint mobility, or any time physical ease can be supported.
Comfort Gold supports a sense of wellbeing and gentle relaxation, without being sedating.
This supplement supports normal blood flow into all areas of the body, allowing nutrients to be circulated more widely and cellular waste is carried out for excretion. Comfort Gold supports this normal function of efficient circulation. Your pet may also experience an easy, restful sleep.
Can my dog take Comfort Gold with medications?
Do not use with blood-thinners. May change the absorption of pain-relievers and antibiotics.
Are there any side effects or precautions?
Do not use during pregnancy. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Is it difficult to administer?
No. Comfort Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavour. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your canine will like best.
Why choose Comfort Gold for my canine friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs. No endangered plants are used thereby ensuring wild plant populations are protected.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Comfort Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA Registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Centre for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
Administer orally up to four times daily for the first 72 hours. After that, administer twice daily for the duration of the discomfort.
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favourite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
We know that some dogs can be finicky! Comfort Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavour. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best (i.e.: orally, on a treat or mixed in with food)
Use With Caution
- Shake well before use.
- Do not use with blood-thinners. May change the absorption of pain-relievers and antibiotics.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Comfort Gold is Formulated With:
- Corydalis tuber (Corydalis yanhusuo): Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, this herb has been used extensively to promote a sense of wellbeing in relation to physical discomfort. It also supports good sleep and normal circulation. It will not cause side effects such as GI bleeding or addiction. It is not damaging to the liver or kidneys. It is one of the best herbs known for powerful, direct action on the central nervous system.
- Fresh Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa): This golden herb, a native plant of South Asia, has been used in the health of almost every body system including joints, the digestive system and for the skin. It is also used to support the body's natural responses in circumstances that can lead to discomfort.
- Blue Vervain herb (Verbena hastata): A gentle, restorative tonic herb for the nervous system and physical discomfort perceived through normal feedback responses. This herb supports calmness and positive moods.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinalis): Ginger is used for a multitude of purposes. Its particular action in this formula is for maintenance of physical responses that can affect muscle health and comfort. Ginger is included at optimal doses to harmonize this formula without being overly spicy to the palate.
- Rosemary herb (Rosmarinus officinalis): A tonic herb for the entire nervous system, Rosemary provides antioxidant properties, calms muscle soreness and supports the body's innate immune response.
...475mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
- Deionized water
- Natural bacon flavour
- Vegetable glycerine
Legal disclaimer: Results may vary from pet to pet
Orders will be dispatched within 2 working days of receipt, Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays) and wherever possible will be dispatched the same day.
We do not process any deliveries over weekends or on bank holidays. Deliveries are made between 7am and 7pm (later at busy periods).
FREE when you spend over £39 or £3.95 if less (mainland only)
Delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch (this can be longer at busy periods such as run up to Christmas etc)
Tracked for service with courier
Next Working Day Delivery (with 1 hour delivery slot)
Available for £5.95 regardless of spend value
Delivery next day if ordered before 2pm
(note: orders on a Friday will be delivered Monday, weekend orders will ship Monday for Tuesday delivery).
DPD Tracked service. This is for Mainland UK addresses only
Email or text advising of a one hour delivery time slot. This will arrive the morning of your delivery day.
This service is a tracked next day service but the couriers will only guarantee delivery within 2 working days. At peak times this could be more likely. Please only contact us if you have not had delivery after 2 working days.
*Non Mainland Delivery is charged at £4.95 for Standard Delivery
Further details regarding delivery information can be found on our Delivery Information Page.