Kidney Support Gold - Maintains Healthy Kidney Function In Dogs
- Energy levels
- Urination and thirst (hydration)
- Appetite and weight
- General vitality
- Immune support
Order Kidney Support Gold today and help your dog maintain a normal quality of life with healthy kidneys!
- 2 oz bottle is a 1 month supply for most small/medium dogs.
About Dog Kidneys
In humans, the heart is the organ most likely to need support as we age. In canines, it’s the kidneys.
Renal (kidney) Support, the kidney are constantly filtering impurities out of the blood and concentrating the urine. It is imperative that kidney function is maintained.
Kidney Support Gold is not an alternative to dialysis, IV fluids, drugs prescribed for kidney disease or kidney failure, or kidney transplants. KSG is a supportive, herbal supplement for helping to maintain normal, healthy kidney function in pets.
Your vet may recommend to support normal blood pressure. A reduced protein diet is also often recommended.
What is Kidney Support Gold?
This unique formula is a gentle yet powerful combination of herbal ingredients, tested by our holistic veterinarians. Kidney Support Gold is comprised of scientifically researched extracts for supporting total kidney health. The result is a formula that is excellent for aging dogs and is an essential part of your canine's long term health regime for helping to maintain normal kidney function.
The effects of the herbs in Kidney Support Gold have been studied for their "tonic" actions. Tonic herbs are restorative, help maintain vitality, and provide nutrition to the body in a way that it can readily absorb.
What is Kidney Support Gold used for?
Kidney Support Gold is for long term use when supporting normal renal function is imperative. This formula is created by using current research of time-honoured herbs used in traditional Asian medicine for the kidneys and overall vitality.
- Supports normal fluid and electrolyte balance.
- Helps in the maintenance of normal levels of blood urea and creatinine (products of metabolism excreted by the kidneys).
- Supports the health of nephrons (parts of the kidneys that help it to filter blood).
- Helps to maintain normal protein excreted in the urine.
- Helps the body's immune system respond normally.
Be sure that your dog is receiving adequate water intake. This is vital to the health of the kidneys. Ensure that a fresh, clean water source is available at all times, encouraging your dog to drink by providing different bowls or "pet fountains". Sometimes flavouring the water can entice your pet to drink more and lower the risk of dehydration.
Your veterinarian can advise you about giving your canine a diet low in protein and phosphate content, both important aspects of supporting the kidneys.
Kidney Support Gold is a safe, natural supplement for your dog's general vitality. It really is Gold! It is one of our best selling supplements.
Can my dog take Kidney Support Gold with medications?
Do not use Kidney Support Gold with blood thinners.
Why choose Kidney Support Gold for your canine friend?
- Certified organic and selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and selectively imported herbs from trusted growers.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Kidney Support Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
TIP! From Dr. Jan:
TIP! From Dr. Jan: You can safely double the administration amount of this product (i.e., give one drop per pound of body weight up to 50 lb; over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 2 lb), as required.
We know animals can be finicky! Kidney Support Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Do not use with blood thinners.
Not to be used during diarrhea.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Cordyceps mycelium (Cordyceps militaris): Considered a "medicinal mushroom" (or "ascocarp"), this potent ingredient originated in Tibet and is used as a tonic for energy, vigour, normal immune function as well as normal kidney and liver function. It is said to help support normal metabolic processes and all body systems. As well as having antioxidant properties, it also contains amino acids, some B vitamins, minerals, sterols and enzymes.
- Rehmannia root (Rehmannia glutinosa): This steamed root is a vital herb used widely in the traditional Chinese herbal repertory and contains vitamins C, A and some B vitamins. It is best known for its "tonic" properties to fortify the blood, increase vitality and support capillary integrity. Called Di huang, this herb is used to "replenish the kidneys", support normal urination and build the body's normal energy levels when depleted.
- Dong Quai root (Angelica sinesis): An herb of Eastern Asia, this root is used widely in China for health and as a food. One of its uses is to help carry oxygen to tissues and support normal blood flow. Considered a daily tonic, it has been studied in conjunction with using Astragalus for the kidneys. [Its use to help balance normal hormone levels in the body has led to a misconception that it contains estrogens.]
- Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceous): One of the best known "adaptogens", Astragalus is a replenishing herb for normal recovery. It protects against free radicals and is widely used for immune health. Studies using Astragalus in combination with Dong Quai root show that these herbs may have an effect on the kidneys to normalize gene expression and help maintain normal, stabilized kidney function.
...375 mg / ml (20 drops/ml)
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavour, vegetable glycerin
Legal disclaimer: Results may vary from pet to pet
Orders will be dispatched within 2 working days of receipt, Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays) and wherever possible will be dispatched the same day.
We do not process any deliveries over weekends or on bank holidays. Deliveries are made between 7am and 7pm (later at busy periods).
FREE when you spend over £39 or £3.95 if less (mainland only)
Delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch (this can be longer at busy periods such as run up to Christmas etc)
Tracked for service with courier
Next Working Day Delivery (with 1 hour delivery slot)
Available for £5.95 regardless of spend value
Delivery next day if ordered before 2pm
(note: orders on a Friday will be delivered Monday, weekend orders will ship Monday for Tuesday delivery).
DPD Tracked service. This is for Mainland UK addresses only
Email or text advising of a one hour delivery time slot. This will arrive the morning of your delivery day.
This service is a tracked next day service but the couriers will only guarantee delivery within 2 working days. At peak times this could be more likely. Please only contact us if you have not had delivery after 2 working days.
*Non Mainland Delivery is charged at £4.95 for Standard Delivery
Further details regarding delivery information can be found on our Delivery Information Page.