Life Gold for Dogs - Cancer and Lymphatic Support
- Supports the immune system
- Supports vital systems of detoxification
- Provides antioxidant function
- Promotes long-term health
- Helps to re-establish the essence of a healthy, vibrant life
All-natural, vital support for dogs
- 1 bottle = 2oz (59 ml) a 1 month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
Give your Dog the best chance at a High Quality of Life!
Keep your dog’s immune system strong and help to keep his or her mood positive. Keep your dog happier and more comfortable.
What is Life Gold?
Life Gold is a proprietary formula developed for dogs to help maintain a good quality of life. More immune system and anti-oxidant support may be needed at this time.
If you see any anything in your dog's health that concerns you, seek the advice of a veterinarian immediately.
Life Gold is a support formula and not an alternative to medications recommended by your veterinarian.
With knowledge that draws on both traditional and scientific research of herbs, we have engineered an all-natural extract using herbs from around the world. This product really is GOLD when your pet's quality of life needs support.
Life Gold helps to ensure that the body's vital systems of detoxification are working well. The liver, kidneys, bowel, lungs, and skin all work to remove the body's waste products. The herbs in Life Gold also help the lymphatic system, a vital part of the immune system.
Life Gold supports your pet's long-term vitality.
What is Life Gold used for?
Life Gold provides support for antioxidant function in the body and may reduce free radical damage. It is safe to use long-term and effectively helps the body to excrete toxins normally through the channels of elimination.
Even if your pet is healthy, Life Gold can be used once or twice each year, to ensure that the body's detoxification systems are working optimally and to help reduce oxidative stress. This provides a foundation for long-term health.
PetWellbeing.com encourages a consultation with your veterinarian if you find lumps, enlarged lymph glands, notice wounds that don't heal, lameness, abnormal bleeding or other symptoms that are alarming.
What are free radicals?
Simply put, free radicals are unstable molecules in the bodies of animals (including humans) that are seeking to stabilize themselves by "stealing" from other molecules. When they do this, they create new free radicals. If free radicals continue in this type of cascading reaction it can eventually cause damage to the cells. Antioxidant support neutralizes these free radicals by stabilizing them. (Oxidative stress is the same as free radical damage.)
How do free radicals get into the body?
Some free radicals are normally present in the body but more accumulate as we age. Free radicals can increase when we are exposed to radiation, cigarette smoke, herbicides and toxic chemicals including many household cleaners and outdoor pollution.
Take special care to reduce your pet's exposure to toxins such as avoiding food that contains herbicides/pesticides or meat produced with growth-promoting agents. Inhaling cigarette smoke or riding in the back of a pick-up truck (where they breathe in the exhaust), cumulative radiation from many X-rays and strong chemicals from flea and tick management can all be contributing factors of oxidative stress.
Why choose Life Gold for your dog?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and herbs harvested in the wild. Harvesters selectively pick plant parts in limited amounts, leaving future plant populations intact.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Life Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
TIP! From Dr. Jan: You can safely double the administration amount of this product (i.e. Give one drop per pound of body weight) as required.
We know animals can be finicky! Life Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavour. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Not to be used if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with blood thinners. Discontinue if weakness and vomiting occurs.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceus): This Asian herb is used extensively for immune support and has been shown to significantly improve quality of life in animal studies.
- Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus): A long-used traditional plant, this restorative herb has been used for its detoxifying and cleansing properties, as well as for its antioxidant components and cell regeneration.
- Sheep Sorrel herb (Rumex acetosella): High in Vitamin C and minerals, this herb has been widely used for lymphatic health, for health of the digestive tract, and as a detoxifier.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa): Burdock has been used for providing help to the liver (bile secretions), to support a healthy appetite, and for the maintenance of healthy cells in the presence of chemicals.
- Ulmus rubra Bark (Ulmus rubra): High is mucilage, this slightly sweet tasting bark has been used for centuries in North America for soothing the digestive tract and absorbing toxins. It is highly nutritious with lots of antioxidants.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale): Ginger has a long, traditional use for digestive support, as an appetite stimulant, and for its warming, fortifying effect.
...312 mg per ml (approx. 20 drops / ml)
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavour, vegetable glycerin
Legal disclaimer: Results may vary from pet to pet
Orders will be dispatched within 2 working days of receipt, Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays) and wherever possible will be dispatched the same day.
We do not process any deliveries over weekends or on bank holidays. Deliveries are made between 7am and 7pm (later at busy periods).
FREE when you spend over £39 or £3.95 if less (mainland only)
Delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch (this can be longer at busy periods such as run up to Christmas etc)
Tracked for service with courier
Next Working Day Delivery (Mainland Only)
Available for £5.95 regardless of spend value
Delivery next working day if ordered before 2pm
(note: orders dispatched on a Friday will be delivered Monday, weekend orders will ship Monday for Tuesday delivery).
DPD or Royal Mail Tracked service. This is for Mainland UK addresses only
Email or text advising of a one hour delivery time slot. This will arrive the morning of your delivery day.
This service is a tracked next day service but the couriers will only guarantee delivery within 2 working days. At peak times this could be more likely. Please only contact us if you have not had delivery after 2 working days.
*Non Mainland Delivery is charged at £4.95 for Standard Delivery
Further details regarding delivery information can be found on our Delivery Information Page.