Nettle-Eyebright Gold for Dogs with Allergies
- For comfort of the eyes, nose and throat and a healthy immune response for sensitive dogs
- What is a Sensitive Dog?
- What is Nettle-Eyebright Gold?
- What is Nettle-Eyebright Gold used for?
- Can my dog take Nettle-Eyebright Gold with medications?
- Why choose Nettle-Eyebright Gold for your canine friend?
- Use With Caution
- Nettle-Eyebright Gold is Formulated With:
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Supports healthy, normal response to histamines
- Helps maintain normal immune activity
- Supports comfortable eyes, nose, and throat
- Supports comfort of the nasal passages
Guaranteed to Help Your Dog
- 1 bottle = 2 oz (59 ml) a 1 month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
Support from natural ingredients to support a healthy, normal release of histamines can help a "sensitive" dog. All sorts of natural elements we come into contact with through the cycle of seasons are part of the environment our dogs live in and take in through breathing, rolling, licking and just being the world.
Help support your dog's comfort to the natural environment.
Nettle-Eyebright Gold is a combination of herbal ingredients designed by a holistic veterinarian for canine eyes and noses. The herbs, Nettle and Eyebright are two of the main ingredients and have been used extensively for natural support of sensitivities. Other herbs in this formula help to support the immune system.
Nettle-Eyebright Gold is specifically used for symptoms listed below (sneezing, watery eyes, itchy nose, etc.). For support of sensitive skin, Pet Wellbeing has developed a formula called Omega 3 Skin & Itch For Dogs.
This all-natural supplement is commonly used to support normal histamines in the body, the eyes and the nose. Some dogs benefit from support more in the springtime.
Recommended for intermittent use, as needed. May help support comfort of the eyes and nose.
Additional Support: Be sure your home is free of moulds and damp; dust and dust mites. Try to keep your pet's bedding clean and laundered, carpets cleaned and anything in your home covered in fabric. Sometimes an air purifier is helpful.
Nettle-Eyebright Gold targets the body in four ways:
- By providing natural support for histamines
- By supporting the overall health of the immune system
- By providing ingredients that support the comfort of nasal passages and support the respiratory tract
- By helping with comfort of the eyes, nose and throat
Not to be used with hypotensive drugs.
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Nettle-Eyebright Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Centre for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight.
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favourite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
We know animals can be finicky! Nettle-Eyebright Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavour. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Not to be used with hypotensive drugs prior to surgery. Use caution with hypotension (low blood pressure). May be a GI irritant.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Nettle herb (Urtica dioica): A highly nutritive herb, common Nettle has amounts of calcium, iron and silica. It also contains small amounts of plant histamines that incite an anti-histamine response to occasional, season allergies.
- Eyebright herb (Euphrasia officinale): Often used in remedies that affect the eyes, nose and throat, Eyebright supports normal mucous production and is an appropriate herb for sneezing, watery eyes and an irritated throat.
- Yerba Santa leaf (Eriodictyon californicum): The leaf of Yerba Santa works specifically on the respiratory system to help support normal amounts of mucous production in the lungs. It can also support expectoration and thus, comfortable breathing and normal, clear airways.
- Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa): The root of the Turmeric plant (called a rhizome) possesses useful applications in many parts of the body. In this formula, it is acting on the underlying, triggered immune reaction and helps to maintain a normal response in sensitive dogs.
- Ambrosia leaf (Ambrosia artemisiifolia): Known for its astringency, Ambrosia is able to help tighten the mucous membranes and lessen secretions in the nasal cavity.
- Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis): This fragrant herb helps the body's immunity and also supports the body's normal reaction to histamine. it is also mildly relaxing.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea): The leaves of the Olive tree assist overall normal, healthy immunity. They are also mildly astringent.
...521mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C): Vitamin C supports the body's natural immunity and helps maintain normal amounts of mucous production.
...30mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild harvested.
- Deionized water
- Natural bacon flavour
- Vegetable glycerine
Legal disclaimer: Results may vary from pet to pet
Orders will be dispatched within 2 working days of receipt, Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays) and wherever possible will be dispatched the same day.
We do not process any deliveries over weekends or on bank holidays. Deliveries are made between 7am and 7pm (later at busy periods).
FREE when you spend over £39 or £3.95 if less (mainland only)
Delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch (this can be longer at busy periods such as run up to Christmas etc)
Tracked for service with courier
Next Working Day Delivery (Mainland Only)
Available for £5.95 regardless of spend value
Delivery next working day if ordered before 12noon
(note: orders dispatched on a Friday will be delivered Monday, weekend orders will ship Monday for Tuesday delivery).
DPD or Royal Mail Tracked service. This is for Mainland UK addresses only
Email or text advising of a one hour delivery time slot. This will arrive the morning of your delivery day.
This service is a tracked next day service but the couriers will only guarantee delivery within 2 working days. At peak times this could be more likely. Please only contact us if you have not had delivery after 2 working days.
*Non Mainland Delivery is charged at £4.95 for Standard Delivery
Further details regarding delivery information can be found on our Delivery Information Page.