Snuggle Puppy - Brown & White Dog
"Real-feel” pulsing heartbeat and heat source mimic being part of a pack, working to ease loneliness, fear, and separation anxiety. Brown & White dog.
Whether they’re new to the family, or perhaps just going through a tough time, the snuggle puppy is designed to provide comfort and helps relieve anxiety in your four-legged friend. Whatever the case, whether crate training, fireworks, or perhaps a thunderstorm, rest assured this dog anxiety solution will be there to help. Dogs are pack animals and are instinctively drawn to their mother and others in their pack.
The snuggle puppy recreates that intimacy with physical warmth and a “real-feel” heartbeat. The result is a calmer, more peaceful pet – one that feels less loneliness, fear, and separation anxiety.
The snuggle puppy:
- Reduces negative behaviours resulting from anxiety, including whining and barking
- “Real-feel” pulsing heartbeat and heat source mimic being part of a pack, working to ease loneliness, fear, and separation anxiety
- Helps puppies sleep throughout the night
- A great crate training tool for new puppies
- Pet is calmed by appealing to natural instincts, not through medication
- Two AAA batteries (included) last up to two weeks with continuous 24/7 use
- On/off switch on heartbeat allows for use only when necessary
- Machine washable on gentle cycle
- Disposable heat source lasts for 24 hours and is non-toxic and safe for people and pets
All orders are processed and dispatched within 1 day (weekdays only). Please allow 2-4 working days for delivery from dispatch.
Our standard postage and packing charges are as below and will be applied at checkout upon selection
UK Mainland Standard Delivery: £3
*Free standard delivery for orders over £35
Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland): £6.95
Delivery next working day available if ordered before 11am (Friday deliveries will be delivered Monday, weekend orders will be dispatched Monday and delivered Tuesday)
(This next working day service can take longer at busy periods but will be faster than standard delivery)
Further details regarding delivery information can be found on our Delivery Information Page.
Right from the beginning my two dogs loved this in their bed at night.
Archie adores him, drags him everywhere, but I remove the heart and place it under his fave blanket and the heat pad I place under the blankets in his cage, I found that placing them this way, suited him better. I only use the heart and heat pad when we are settling him for the night and he sleeps through to 7am !
Puppy not here yet but I am sure it will love the snuggle pup