Thyroid Support Gold - Dog Thyroid + Calm Mood Support Supplement
- Thyroid Support to help maintain normally calm temperament and normal weight gain in dogs
- What is Thyroid Support Gold?
- What is Thyroid Support Gold used for?
- Can my dog take Thyroid Support Gold with medications?
- Why choose Thyroid Support Gold for your canine friend?
- Thyroid Support Gold is Formulated With:
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Metabolic support for normal weight, appetite and thirst
- Supports a regular, smooth coat
- Addresses underlying healthy function of the thyroid gland
- Supports heart function
- Supports normal sleep patterns
Order Thyroid Support Gold today to help your dog maintain thyroid and metabolic health!
- 1 bottle = 2 oz (59 ml) a 1 month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
Thyroid Support Gold is a natural supplement designed to give gentle support to the canine thyroid gland. The principal herbs in this formula specifically address thyroid hormones. The adjunct herbs support other parts of the body that can be affected by thyroid hormones: heart function and the nervous system (including activity levels and sleep). This product also contains naturally-occurring Vitamin C (from Amla) that provides support for the thyroid and the immune system.
Pet Wellbeing's holistic veterinarian created the ideal balance of complementary botanical ingredients to maintain long-term, normal function of a canine's thyroid gland. Specifically, Thyroid Support Gold works to sustain the normal equilibrium of metabolism. It will also help maintain normal, calm moods. When the metabolism is affected by the thyroid hormones, it will influence the appetite, thirst and body weight. Skin and coat are affected as well. Normal thyroid hormone levels and a healthy metabolic rate can significantly contribute to the comfort and wellness of your dog for a better quality of life.
Helps maintain a substantial and normal, healthy weight and a calm temperament.
The action of thyroid hormones indirectly affects the heart rate, force of the heartbeat and affect the level of nervousness in the body. For this reason, Thyroid Support Gold has been formulated to support the entire body as it relates to thyroid function. Herbs for healthy function of the heart muscle, normal heart rate, and a normally calm temperament are part of what makes Thyroid Support Gold a comprehensive and effective formula.
The action of Thyroid Support Gold is effective yet works gently. Supporting your canine’s hormone levels requires a long-term outlook. Please expect that natural supplements for supporting normal thyroid function are going to work gradually over several weeks before you can expect evidence of the results.
Do not use with drugs prescribed for hyperthyroidism (over-active or high thyroid function).
- Certified organic and selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and selectively imported herbs from trusted growers.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Thyroid Support Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Centre for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight.
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favourite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
We know animals can be finicky! Thyroid Support Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavour. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Use With Caution
- Do not use with hypothyroidism (low thyroid function).
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Thyroid Support Gold should not be taken with conventional hyperthyroid medications.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Bugleweed herb (Lycopus virginicus): Bugleweed is extensively used in herbal medicine to maintain thyroid function. Its action is considered “amphoteric”, meaning it has the ability to support a balance of normal thyroid hormone levels, rather than cause more or less hormone function.
- Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis): Lemon Balm has been shown to help maintain a normal range of thyroid hormones and overall thyroid function. Additionally, it is an herb that supports a more relaxed nervous system.
- Rehmannia root (Rehmannia glutinosa): In energetic terms of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine, this formula requires "Yin tonic" herbs to help with clinical symptoms, making it more balanced for long-term administration.
- Bupleurum root (Bupleurum spp.): An overactive thyroid condition is characterized in TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) as Yin Deficiency. Both Rehmannia and Bupleurum roots provide tonic qualities for Yin Deficiency, making the formula more appropriate for long-term administration.
- Motherwort herb (Leonurus cardiaca): Motherwort is used for its dual action to support both the heart and the nervous system. It contributes to a general feeling of calmness and can also help to maintain restful sleep.
- Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora): Supportive to the nervous system and maintaining regular, calm temperament and restful sleep, Skullcap is considered useful for the nervous system and supporting healthy blood pressure as well.
- Heal All fruit spike (Prunella vulgaris): Also called Self Heal, this small herb is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for conditions of “Yin deficiency” and commonly used for gently supporting the thyroid. Although grown widely in North America, Heal All’s specific use in this formula comes from the way it is studied and used in the east where it is called Xie Ku Cao.
- Amalaki (Amla) fruit (Phyllanthus officinalis): The fruit of this Asian tree contributes high levels of naturally-occurring Vitamin C, a vitamin necessary for healthy thyroid function.
...467 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
All herbs are certified organic or selectively imported.
- Deionized water
- Natural bacon flavour
- Vegetable glycerine
Legal disclaimer: Results may vary from pet to pet
Orders will be dispatched within 2 working days of receipt, Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays) and wherever possible will be dispatched the same day.
We do not process any deliveries over weekends or on bank holidays. Deliveries are made between 7am and 7pm (later at busy periods).
FREE when you spend over £39 or £3.95 if less (mainland only)
Delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch (this can be longer at busy periods such as run up to Christmas etc)
Tracked for service with courier
Next Working Day Delivery (Mainland Only)
Available for £5.95 regardless of spend value
Delivery next working day if ordered before 2pm
(note: orders dispatched on a Friday will be delivered Monday, weekend orders will ship Monday for Tuesday delivery).
DPD or Royal Mail Tracked service. This is for Mainland UK addresses only
Email or text advising of a one hour delivery time slot. This will arrive the morning of your delivery day.
This service is a tracked next day service but the couriers will only guarantee delivery within 2 working days. At peak times this could be more likely. Please only contact us if you have not had delivery after 2 working days.
*Non Mainland Delivery is charged at £4.95 for Standard Delivery
Further details regarding delivery information can be found on our Delivery Information Page.