We’ve included all delivery information below, however, if you have any questions, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders will be dispatched within 2 working days of receipt, Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays) and wherever possible will be dispatched within 24 hours.
We do not process any deliveries over weekends or on bank holidays. Deliveries are made between 7am and 7pm (later at busy periods).
We are dispatching daily and on time Monday to Friday
FREE when you spend over £39 or £3.95 if less (mainland only)
Delivery within 2 - 5 working days from dispatch (this can be longer at busy periods such as run up to Christmas etc)
Tracked for service with Royal Mail
Next Working Day Delivery (Mainland Only)
Available for £5.95* regardless of spend value
Delivery next working day if ordered before 2pm (Monday to Friday only)
orders dispatched by 2pm on a Friday will be delivered Monday. After this cut off weekend orders will dispatch Monday for Tuesday deliver.
DPD or Royal Mail Tracked service.
Email or text advising of a delivery time slot. This will arrive by the morning of your delivery day.
This service is a tracked next day service but the couriers will only guarantee delivery within 2 working days. At peak times this could be more likely.
Please only contact us if you have not had delivery after 2 working days.
*Non Mainland Delivery is charged at £4.95 for Standard Delivery
Available for £13.95 up to a maximum order value of £100.
This covers mainland Europe and Ireland including Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal and Germany. Select Europe Delivery at checkout.
Please note that all import taxes are the responsibility of the receiving customer. If these are due you will be contacted directly.
The timescale is dependent on the country and can be confirmed on ordering.
For other countries please get in touch for a quote.
It is vital to ensure you enter your correct delivery address upon ordering, and that someone is available at the property to accept your order on the day of delivery, or that a safe place is provided. If an item is returned to us after an unsuccessful delivery attempt (eg. Royal Mail will leave a card and provide options. DPD will contact you to agree how to resolve), we will contact you. If the item has been returned to us, re-delivery will be at the buyers expense for any of the following reasons:
- Incorrect address
- Nobody at the property to sign for the item
- Item uncollected from your local depot
Alternatively, you can receive a refund for the order minus all delivery costs.
Contact Free deliveries
- All couriers are asking customers to choose a safe place for deliveries. Anybody due to receive a parcel should visit the tracking section and select a safe place.
- If a safe place hasn't been chosen but there is somewhere safe to deliver the parcel, then couriers will leave it there, even when there is someone in the property. A photo will be taken and this will be included in the delivery notification email.
- For parcels requiring a signature, our couriers can temporarily do this on behalf of the customer to avoid unnecessary contact via hand-held devices. This will only happen when the customer opens the door and gives their name for security reasons. The courier will stay at least two steps away.
Please note that on all delivery services the timescales given are a guide. There can be things out of our control that may delay your order and we do not take responsibility for these (for example weather, traffic, lost parcels etc). However these are of course rare and we will always do anything we can to help.