Car Boot & Bumper Protector for Dogs
We've looked at lots of boot covers and this Boot and Bumper protector from Henry Wag is our favourite! This high quality protector is made from fabric and has the quality to withstand dog claws, mud, sand, water and anything else you might throw at it. It keeps your boot clean and tidy and is comfortable for your dog at the same time.
This protector covers your boot space enabling you to travel with your dog to your favourite walking spots, allowing you to exercise the most active of dogs on the muddiest days whilst giving you the full active lifestyle you seek. Available in different sizes for estate/SUV cars and hatchbacks.
The cover fixes around the rear head restraints and fixes to the back of the rear seats with Velcro. It has sides to protect the boot walls and can fix to fabric or plastic interiors. The quilted double wall twill nylon is tear resistant. Included is a weighted bumper protection panel (100 x 60cm) which is adjustable to the size of the vehicle and protects the bumper from dirt and scratches whilst loading and unloading.
Remember to always secure your pet whilst travelling.
The cover comes in 2 sizes - for estates cars and SUV and a smaller version for hatchback cars.
Using the Protector:
- Unfold the product and locate the panel with the Henry Wag logo. Position this panel against the back of the rear seat with the logo in the centre and secure in place with the hook/loop or adhesive tape provided.
- Fit the straps around the head restraints and tighten.
- Fix the side panel flaps to the back of the rear seat with the hook/loop or adhesive tape provided.
- Fix the side panels to the side of the boot area with the hook/loop or adhesive tape provided.
- Position the bumper protection under the back of the boot protector and secure with hook/loop. Adjust as necessary to protect the bumper.
Hatchback: Fits Hatchback boots with floor size 100 x 70 cm
Estate/SUV: Fits Estates/SUV car boots with floor size 110 x 110 cm
Care & Use
Machine washable at 40 degrees
Always secure your pet whilst travelling.
Folds for storage when not in use.
All orders are processed and dispatched within 1 day (weekdays only). Please allow 2-3 working days for standard delivery from dispatch.
Our standard postage and packing charges are as below and will be applied at checkout upon selection
UK Mainland Standard Delivery: £3.50
*Free standard delivery for orders over £35
Highlands & Islands Delivery: £4.95
Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland): £7.50
Delivery next working day available if ordered before 12 noon (Friday deliveries will be delivered Monday, weekend orders will be dispatched Monday and delivered Tuesday)
(This next working day service can take longer at busy periods (2 days) but will be faster than standard delivery)
Further details regarding delivery information can be found on our Delivery Information Page.